Inskip Pre-School is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- What are cookies? Cookies are small information files that websites save to your computer, tablet or smartphone that help websites remember who you are and information about your visit.
- Need to know more? If you need to know more about cookies and how to manage or delete them, visit the about cookies website.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including name, address, telephone number and email. We will only email you or contact you about Inskip Pre-School related matters.
- Other information relevant to customer feedback.
What we do with the information we gather:
- Use it to communicate with you.
- Manage our internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure your information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.